Monday, February 22, 2010

365 Photos - Feb 18

Another quiet blah day with a late start. Really didn't get up to much at all. Tried to get Zeke to have a shorter nap (in hope of a better bedtime) but instead fell asleep on the couch myself - genius! Still, I got him down by 11, which was definitely an improvement!

Ryan was out at bedtime too, which didn't make things easy, Zeke was very disappointed that he didn't get to say goodnight to Daddy, and sat in his cot crying "Dada Dada Dada" every time I tried to put him to bed. My little heart-breaker!

Thursday 18th February 2010

Photobucket

Here's my sleepy-head boy rubbing his eyes in the morning. I had woken him up a little earlier. Funnily enough, he's wearing a shirt that says "Heart Breaker" on it - very appropriate given his bedtime antics later on in the day!

No comments: