Friday, February 12, 2010

365 Photos - Feb 10

I was up early to vacuum the carpet as we were having some people to visit, and Zeke's sleeping skills impressed me once again. I ran the vacuum outside his bedroom door, and at one point dropped the metal tubing, making an almighty racket and he didn't even flinch.

Turned out to be a quieter morning than we were expecting with some of our guests being really busy and only able to drop by for a few minutes, but was lovely to see everyone all the same! Zeke turned into a great show off when Keira arrived, he gave her toys, scooted around on his little bike, and generally showed off.

We went to Nandos for dinner, and I discovered the merits of extra-extra hot sauce... I think the skin in my mouth is STILL healing! The waitresses fell in love with Zeke, and gave him a helium balloon, which he absolutely adored. Took a lot of convincing to get him to bed without the balloon!

Wednesday 10th February 2010

Photobucket

Zeke was playing with his balloon after the bath, it was a hard shot to get all of him and the balloon (we have cathedral ceilings in the hallway, so the balloon was rising right up - it had to have a long ribbon so we could retrieve it!) and he was still naked, so I didn't really need to capture his 'bits' as well.

Anyway, although you can't see the balloon, he is still utterly delighted!

No comments: