- BUY MORE NAPPIES!
- Dry current wet laundry
- Wash dark towels & try to dry
- Pack clothes Zeke has outgrown
- Pack Zeke's clothes for next summer
- Remember to eat the leftover moussaka in the fridge for lunch before it turns
- Clean fridge
- Put fruit & veggies away properly
- Go to mum's to pick up clothes (maybe)
- Organise Zeke's outfit for party (I've picked mine, Ryan can look after himself!)
- PIRATE PARTY! WHOO!
- Finish dishes & clean benches
- Sweep & mop kitchen floor
- Pack big kitchen things I won't use before the move. (Stockpot, blender etc)
- Pick up lounge and vacuum rug
- Pack formal & summer clothes for Ryan and I (stuff that won't be worn before the move)
- Dry any wet laundry from Saturday
- Wash any leftover laundry (this should be it bar bedclothes!)
- Organise Monday night dinner with Ryan's family
- Clean up bathroom, pack assorted bubble bath stuff I don't use.
- Cook dinner - I have SO much fresh food in my fridge, no excuse to order take away!
I think that's it... let's see how much I actually do! We're probably not moving for another week or so, so I can spread it out more, but I would like to get as much of this crap done as possible!
Oh, and because I haven't posted a piccie in a while, here's Zeke, with Arthur, my giant pink bear!