Sunday, January 17, 2010

365 Photos - Jan 17

Up early today, after staying up too late last night - trying to get some pastry for the quiche I was making made & baked. Not sure if it was making it at 1am or the 3 Bundies I'd had but whatever it was, things were not going in my favour! Anyway, got up early and made the filling for the quiche and off to Granny's house for her birthday lunch. Fortunately the quiche was delicious - and Kyla made quite possibly the best cake ever. Chocolate hazelnut and raspberry... YUM!

Back home after a couple of rounds of Articulate (it's a guess the word board game basically) and Zeke straight down for a nap... I went too, and was very surprised when I woke up at 10 minutes to 7 in the evening! Threw a bunch of things together and off to Cat & CJ's for our usual dinner, had a lovely cuddle with their friend's daughter Lillia again, but poor Kayleb wasn't feeling well and went to bed early. Zeke on the other hand loved it once L & K were in bed, he had our undivided attention AND a bath to himself!

Sunday 17th January 2010

Photobucket


While we were waiting for Julia to come back from church to have lunch Kyla found some bubble mix and we had a play with that... I was trying to get Zeke's feet visible behind all the bubbles settled on the carpet, but he was just moving too quickly. Still pleased with the result all the same... I'm trying to be a bit more artistic with my photos.

1 comment:

Matilda said...

love the low angle of the shot. I just noticed the bubbles. If I didn't read your post I would have missed them.