Tuesday, February 12, 2008

26 Weeks

It's going faster and faster now... I have less than 100 days to go, and about a week till I am in my 3rd trimester! Where did the time go?

This week seems to be a tired week, I have been utterly exhausted as sleeping is difficult again, everytime I find a comfy spot, and get used to it, something in my body changes and then I am awake all night trying to get comfy again. Add that to hip pain most of the time and my ribcage starting to hurt... Miranda is very worn out from not sleeping and then pretending she is not in pain for 8 hours a day!

I have however found a magical cure, called Elmore's Oil... not 100% sure what is in it other than tea tree and eucalyptus but it smells good and even if you do the most half arsed job rubbing it into aching muscles you feel better for days. Great for the leg cramps which are starting to visit!

Oh, I think Braxton Hicks contractions have started too... that is strange, mostly if I have to go up and down the stairs a bunch of times at work. Not painful, just odd. The top of my uterus goes into a really hard ball, definitely weird. At least I know what the practise ones are like, so if they start to hurt I can a) recognise them and b) panic b/c it means bub might be on the way.

Nothing really exciting to report as exhaustedness has meant I am being vey unadventurous, but my 'Becoming Parents' classes start next week, I can't wait!

Oh, and my feet have dissapeared now too, even when I stand with them shoulder width apart. At least I don't have to feel bad about needing a pedicure now... I can't see em so I don't need to worry! Not like I could reach them if I tried though... heheh.

No doubt next week will be far more exciting to read about, what with the birth classes and third tri!

Miranda xoxo

No comments: