Tuesday, February 5, 2008

25 Weeks...

Holy crap, time seems to be going faster and faster!

I'm now 25 weeks, and I'm not at all sure where the last week went. I do know that in the last 7 days or so though, the baby has reached my ribcage (at least on the right anyway) and that somehow the horrible depressing hormones have gone for a walk!

I guess deciding that I will be resigning at work was kind of stressful for me, but now that I have come to terms with it, and realised I only have 7 weeks left, I can't wait to have some time to myself to really get to know my precious bump!

My brain power however is shocking, I keep thinking of things to add to this blog during the day and by the time I am near a computer to do so, I've forgotten! I totally have to start writing things down so I can rememver them. Pregnancy brain has made me even more vague than before... and I was pretty vague!

There's one thing I meant to add, I love actually looking pregnant, now when I talk to the baby in public, no one thinks I am just talking to myself! (And if I am talking to myself, people don't think I'm crazy anymore!)

Well, just a short one this week, I really should head off and go to sleep now I guess. I doubt I will though, Ryan has a horrible shift and is unlikely to be back till much later, and I tend to sleep badly when he is away. Might shower first and see if that helps relax me.

Night all!

Miranda

No comments: