Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Settling In

Well, we've been in the new house for a couple of weeks now, and we are STILL not unpacked. But we are getting there and it is gorgeous! I am totally in love with my kitchen. Part of the reason I haven't been unpacking properly, I've been so busy cooking!

No pics till it is properly organised though! ;)

We got a new couch and two armchairs from eBay the other day, they are not brand new by any means, but seeing as we've had them for 5 days and they have already had milk, Bundy and coffee spilt on them, crackers and chips shoved between the cushions and Zeke vomited on them yesterday morning, it reinforced my choice not to get brand new, nice expensive couches.

(If anyone knows how to get the smell of vomit out of the couch, that would be great too. I've cleaned it with a billion things, but it still stinks.)

In other news Zeke had a tummy bug yesterday, but seems fine now. He is generally doing very well and loves the new house with so much room and a big garden to play in.

Well, Zeke's napping and I need to get on with more unpacking & cleaning, so I'll see you all very soon!

No comments: