Friday, July 25, 2008

Bad blogger...


Well, I guess it's time I updated all of you on how Zeke is going, and as you can probably tell by his smiles he is going wonderfully!

For the most part he is still a happy, sweet little boy who loves his mummy and likes nothing more than a good feed, bath and cuddle!

He's gotten more and more head control now, but still doesn't like being on his tummy. Tummy time is definitely more enjoyable for him if it takes place on someone's chest. When he's on your shoulder he will look around and peer at anything and everything he possibly can. His neck is very strong, but still gets tired pretty quick, so I've got to be quick with my hands to make sure he doesn't bash his head on my shoulder when it gives way without notice.

He's a smart one too! He's already learned the sound of my voice, the theme music to a TV show we watch every morning and most importantly the little 'click' the plastic clip on my bra makes when I unhook it to feed him! That noise results in a lot of cooing, and frantic flailing of the arms.

In the past day or so he's also discovered his hand is a tasty snack, and just this evening has really begun to get the hang of it. He's dribbling all over the place now as a result, but it's cute as anything!

The routine still isn't really a routine as such, or maybe I don't watch the clock closely enough to pick it. I feed him when he's hungry, change him when he's wet or dirty and sleep when we can!

Anyway, Ryan's gotta head out so I've got to go back to baby duty!

Miranda xxoxo

My two beautiful boys about a week ago!
Photobucket

No comments: